* Shipping form will be available soon
- The abstract body should be less than 600 words and should not include any tables or graphics. (minimum 150 words)
- The abstract must be submitted on-line.
- You can only present for either an Oral Session or a Poster Session.
NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRAC ACCEPTANCE
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Glorf Scientific Committee, and its decision will have been announced to authors by July 31st, 2017. Notification of acceptance will be sent to Presenter’s e-mail address. The 2nd Global Otology Research Forum Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
The scientific committee will convert each accepted abstract into the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be provided with full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as required.
- Posters should be displayed at the allocated place, date and time.
- Posters should be approximately 70 cm in width and 100 cm in height.
- Posters must be legible from a distance of about 1 m.
- Please indicate the title, name(s) of author(s), institutional address(es) of all authors.
- The title should be written in capital letters 2.5 cm high.
- The presenters should be present by their posters at the scheduled time.
All presenters must be registered to attend the 31st Politzer Society Meeting.