- At least one of the authors must be registered for the Conference.
- The abstract must be submitted online. (Abstracts submission form at the end of this page)
- The price of the registration will depend on the moment of the registration and if the author is a Politzer Society Member, resident…
- At the moment of the submission, the authors must select how they want their Abstract would like to be considered by the Scientific Committee:
- Oral presentation
- Every presentation must be related with one of the following fields:
- Neurotology and vertigo
- Basic Science
- Surgical Techniques
- Cochlear Implants
- The abstract body should be less than 350 words and should not include any tables or graphics. (minimum 150 words)
NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and its decision will have been announced to authors by December 18th, 2017. Notification of acceptance will be sent to Presenter’s e-mail address. The 2nd Global Otology Research Forum Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon the evaluation of its scientific standard.
The scientific committee will convert each accepted abstract into the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be provided with full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style, and layout, as required.
GLORF: HEARING RESEARCH
GLORF: VESTIBULAR RESEARCH
GLORF: Hearing Research – 2.000 €
GLORF: Vestibular Research – 2.000 €
At least the main author must be registered to attend the 31st Politzer Society Meeting & 2nd Global Otology Research Forum.